1 December 2012

Thanksgiving Day

     I would like to say thanks to my parents and grandparents for everything they've taught me and the memories we've shared and to every person that has helped me through life.

     To my parents, because they've been there all this time and I hope they ever will. Because of the things they’ve given me and the ones they haven’t because they thought they shouldn't. Because of all the things and places they made me discover and the things they taught me. For all that and more, thank you.

     To my grandparents, the one who are still here and the ones who aren’t. The ones I knew and the ones I didn’t, even if that sounds weird. Thanks for being you.

      And to all my friends, partners, people I know and the ones I never heard of until that moment when they helped me, when they gave support when I asked and also when I didn’t, to me as a friend or as a completely stranger. To everyone I didn’t thank in the past and to the ones I did too, again, thank you.

      For all these reasons and many others, thank you all because my life would be different without you.

No comments:

Post a Comment